Meesho Recruitment 2023 (Work From Home/ Office, Private Job Update) for Various Social Media Intern post. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (05-05-2023). Further information about the Meesho recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. Meesho started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day . Meesho have helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. Meesho were democratizing internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on there platform — a first for India. Meesho aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
About The Role
As an intern in the PR & communications team in a rapidly growing e-commerce company, you will work closely with the folks who shape Meesho’s identity. Social media management is a big part of the PR team. In this role, you will learn how to run campaigns, build communities online, do data and market analysis, and develop content for a brand.
Meesho Jobs Role And Responsibility
- Post on Meesho’s social media channels
- Regularly analyse posts and keep a tab on what’s working and what isn’t
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative growth on social media
- Keep an eye out for moment marketing opportunities
- Share insights on improvement opportunities with the team
Meesho Jobs Requirement
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- An interest in social media and a keen eye for current trends
- Growth hacking mindset
- Good to have experience managing a popular social media page (personal or business)
- Understanding of e-commerce/startup sector is a plus
Job Location For Meesho Recruitment 2023
The candidates can work from home. If candidates opted for work from office, then job location will be Bangalore.
Number Of Vacancies
There are various number of vacancies.
Salary/Pay and Grade pay
For Social Media Intern post, the payable salary will be Rs 4.0 Lakh Per Annum approximately. Further information about salary details is mentioned in the notification.
For this recruitment, candidate age must be at least 18 years. There is no upper age limit mentioned for this recruitment.
For Meesho (Work From Home) recruitment, the candidate will be selected on the basis of shortlisting/ assessment test and telephonic/ field interview. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via registered mobile number or email id.
Last Date For Submitting Application Form
All candidates must apply on or before (05-05-2023). After the last date, no application form will be submitted.
There will be no application fee for any candidate. Genuine recruiters never ask for money to schedule interview or offer a job. If you receive such calls or emails, beware as this might be a job scam.
Application forms received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete or late applications without enclosures will summarily be rejected without any reasons and correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/ Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
How To Apply For Meesho Job?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Now Button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Official Twitter : Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
Kindly Share with your friends also.