|Company Name||Software AG|
|Post Name||UI Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹40K /month*|
About Software Ag
Software AG’s webMethods enables you to quickly integrate systems, partners, data, devices and SaaS applications. webMethods products span agile applications, API management, business process management, integration and operational intelligence.
About the job
Software AG began its journey in 1969, the year that technology helped put a man on the moon and the software industry was born. We’re passionate about software, passionate about our people, and passionate about using technology to create truly world-class products.
Escriba AG began its journey in 1998 and has become the leading German provider of No/Low-Code technology for the digitization of data and document intensive processes for the HR and Legal environment. In a unique partnership with Software AG, we combine the strength of digital workflows, case management and object-oriented document generation to compete with ServiceNow, SAP HANA and Salesforce in the EU region and looking forward to expand globally.
The fact is leading brands in Germany and Europe use Software AG and Escriba AG technology every day to serve their customers better. Leading organizations trust us. One reason:
Software AG Off Campus Job Description
Software AG is hiring candidates for the post of UI Intern.
Software AG Off Campus Job Responsibilities
- Develop and complete automation scripts using Java framework for various types of applications
- Maintain & refactor test automation suites regularly
- Collaborate with clients to understand scope, Architecture and suggest optimum testing scope for the projects
- Support lead in translating business requirement to technical requirement and document the same as part of an RTM
- Track and maintain process and documentation subject area expected as per standards
- Author and walkthrough test reports with relevant collaborators
Software AG Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- 3-6 months of relevant experience in front-end development
- Experience in Angular framework, ability to implement front-end user interface components using angular framework.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful web services using Spring framework and Agile methodology
- Work location- Bangalore
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
How to Apply for Software AG off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Software AG Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Software AG selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Software AG Salary for freshers?
The average 7 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Kindly Share with your friends also.