HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
|Post Name||Business Operations Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
HP Recruitment Job Description
HP Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Developer.
HP Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
HP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Any degree from any stream
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
HP Recruitment Preferred skill
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
How to Apply for HP Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply Now.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
HP Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HP selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the HP Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Kindly Share with your friends also.