About DXC Technology:-
DXC Technology is an information technology consulting firm. The company was founded on April 3, 2017. The company’s corporate headquarters are in Ashburn, Virginia, a city in the United States. Mike Salvino has been the company’s CEO since 2019. Among its subsidiaries are Xchanging, Luxoft, and CSC Computer Sciences Ltd. According to 2022 statistics, the organization’s total income is US$16.27 billion, with a total workforce of 130,000 people.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Company:- DXC Technology.
Job Position:- Associate Accountant.
Experience Required For Accountant Job:- freshers and Experienced both can apply.
Job type:- OFFICE JOB.
Job timings:- 8-9 hours.
Gender:- Male & female both can apply.
Age limit:- NA.
Associate Accountant Salary :- Upto 6/- L.P.A. (Expected).
Job location:- Bangalore, India.
- Qualifications:- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Experience:- (Desirable).
- 0 or Above years of experience.
DXC Technology Accountant Job Description:
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Accountant.
Essential Job Functions For DXC Technology
- Prepares and posts routine journal entries for company accounts ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches basic discrepancies and recommends course of action.
- Develops basic spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
- Supports special projects such as accounting software updates as needed.
- May conduct studies and recommends procedural and process improvements.
- Assists in and/or installs, modifies, documents, and assists in coordinating implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
DXC Technology Requires Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of accounting or finance experience.
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience.
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
Basic Qualifications Required At DXC Technology
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Top Accounting Interview Questions.
- Why choose accounting as a profession?
- What are the skills needed to work as an accountant?
- Mention some accounting software
- Mention the difference between SAP Memory and ABAP Memory
- What is Microsoft Accounting Professional?
- What is the abbreviation for the accounting terms debit and credit?
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is the balance sheet?
- What is TDS?
- Where to show TDS in the balance sheet?
- What is GST?
- What is the key difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- What is tally accounting?
- How to define departmental accounting?
- What is premises in accounting?
- How many accounting standards are published by ICAI?
- What is ICAI?
- What is the basic accounting equation?
- Define public accounting
- What is a bank reconciliation statement?
Kindly Share with your friends also.