|Salary||:||INR 40K Per Month (Expected)|
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets. A lasting legacy of talented and committed employees give Caterpillar its competitive edge. It is our team that has allowed this company to accomplish great things. From the construction of the Hoover Dam, to facilitating communication for the Apollo moon-landing mission, to earthquake relief in Indonesia, our employees have never failed to give customers enduring results through superior service and innovation.
Caterpillar Internship Details
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions to solve business problems.
Caterpillar Internships Responsibilities
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions as part of product support & maintenance
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Work with business teams to connect data, build apps, automate process using Office 365 tools
- Help build & visualize Metrics, Scorecards & Dashboards
Caterpillar Internships Required Skills
- Successfully completed (3rd year of Computer Science or Electrics or Communications or equalling engineering specialization) with highest credits / grades in quantitative disciplines such as mathematics, statistics etc, information technology or its related fields
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/Python/C#/C++/Dot Net/SAP ABAP
- Must have good UI/UX skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases, Strong knowledge in SQL
- Project work / Exposure to coding language like Python, R or PySpark
- Strong knowledge of office 365 tools – SharePoint, Power BI, PowerApps, teams & Planner
- Nice to have good knowledge on Data Engineering, Data warehousing and Big Data concepts
- Nice to have knowledge on AWS/Azure cloud native tools
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must have good communication skills and must be a quick learner
Caterpillar Internship Desired Skills
- The candidate must be very strong in communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be dedicated and have good attitude towards work, self-motivated and willing to take ownership for own & team deliverables.
- Should be willing to work on flexible timing’s overlapping global time zones on need basis.
- Flexible to own system initiative for development, support, and life cycle maintenance.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
How To Apply For Internships At Caterpillar ?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Now text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Kindly Share with your friends also.