- Company:- Unilever.
- Job Position:- Customer Service Officer.
- Experience:- freshers and Experienced both can apply.
- Job type:- WFH JOB.
- Job timings:- 8-9 hours.
- Gender:- Male & female both can apply.
- Age limit:- NA.
- Salary:- Upto 8/- L.P.A. (Expected).
- Job location:- Across India.
- Important Dates:-
- Selection process:- Interview Based. (shortlisted candidates).
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good.
Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Customer Service Officer
- Qualifications:- Any Graduate.
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Experience:- (Desirable).
- 0 years of experience.
Job profile and Qualifications
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
- Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
Key Skills & Requirement
- Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
- Conducting promotional activities & execution
- Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
How to apply Hiring of a Unilever Customer Service Officer
- All India Candidates can Apply For this Unilever recruitment.
- Click on the below Apply Now link.
- Then You will be redirected to the career page of the Unilever Company:-
- Read all the details and Fill all the required details in the form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Wait for a few days for a response from the company. Shortlisted candidates will get reverted back.
Unilever Interview Questions
- What do you know about us? What do you know about our brands?
- What is your favourite product of ours?
- What do you want to get out of the placement?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Why would you be suited to one of our placements?
- Who are our competitors and what differentiates Unilever?
- What do you think our main priorities are over the next year and/or what are our major challenges?
- How would you react if you were given negative feedback from your line manager?
- How would you deal with a difficult team member?
- What would you do if a supplier or customer raised a complaint?
Kindly Share with your friends also.