ShipBob (Work From Home) is looking for the post of Senior Support Analyst – Control Tower Operations for its various positions. To be eligible and apply for it, graduation is must. The recruitment will be made via Shortlisting/ Assessment test, online or face-to-face interview. You need to apply for this post through online mode before the last date. The detailed process, eligibility criteria and requirements are given below.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
The Senior Support Analyst is responsible for covering a specific vertical or a specific shift when a Vertical lead or shift lead is out of office. Shift A has a vertical lead for each vertical whereas shifts B and C have a Shift Lead responsible for all verticals. Primary role is support for network, Merchant Plus, merchant escalations, problem solving, process review and guidance. Potential for new role “advancement” within 2 to 3 years depending on business needs and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Calling out ops delays, working with the regional managers and process managers to resolve FC misses, continuous errors or process gaps if Vertical Lead is out.
- Responsible for daily summary emails, listing and accounting for breaches and reasons.
- Responsible for weekly summary emails, cover if Vertical Lead is out.
- Daily task list per confluence.
- Presenting process or product shortfalls that could be improved upon for the network.
- Maintaining multiple reports specific to vertical and team standard work.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent multitasking ability as there are several platforms traversed daily.
- Flexibility on schedule (may require some overtime / staying late due to tasks).
- Solid analytical skills, with experience in reports, Excel, Google and following processes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as we are on multiple calls, emails and direct messaging with senior leadership and operations teams; it is very important to be clear and understood.
- Teamwork and Integrity: we want to make sure we work together and are transparent within our organization; if something is missed, it is called out and fixed in real time.
- Reliability is critical to this role. This position is time intensive, and requires a dedicated person who can plan ahead and use time off wisely so workload is covered.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- All Purpose Leave (casual & sick time): 12 days
- Earned Leave: 15 days
- Public Holiday: 12 days
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Quarterly Wellness Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work From Home Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.