Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”) commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support services through Deloitte Tax in India.
We provide support through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
We provide opportunities to transform tax operations using contemporary technologies in the market. Individuals work to transform their current state of tax to the next generation of tax functions. Are you ready to take the next step in your career to find new methods and processes to assist clients in improving their tax operations using new technologies? If the answer is “Yes,” come join Global Employer Services Technology Center (GESTC).
This is an entry level position in the Global Advantage Business Information Security Office (GA-BISO) reporting to GA-BISO team consultants and leaders.
You will build a high-level knowledge of the GES suite of web-based technologies (Global Advantage) and work on a variety of projects managed by the GA-BISO team.
This is an opportunity to build a career with working knowledge of global standards in data privacy, legislation, IT security, and software development.
College coursework: BE/B Tech
Key job responsibilities
• Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
• Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
• Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
• Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
• Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
• High attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
• Able to multi-task on simultaneous projects in the rapidly evolving BISO security landscape
• Able to work in a virtual environment (with core team located in India, UK and US)
• Able to proactively identify risks, root causes and gain proficiency in proposing solutions to remediate these risks
• Effectively communicate with key stakeholders where security controls are not being followed
Additional skills desired
• Knowledge of security compliance such as ISO 27001 and SOC-2
• Knowledge of Excel VBA
• Knowledge of SQL
• Prior experience in Cyber Security and/or Quality & Risk management
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team- based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
Deloitte supports your progression through a well-defined career path by providing challenging assignments, mentoring, and targeted trainings. Recent post graduates begin as a consultant. The career path from there is to senior consultant, then manager, senior manager and onto a path to director or partner or principal.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.