|Salary||up to ₹40K/ Month*|
|Job Location||Across India|
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Oracle Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for
- Sound knowledge on SDLC
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good Team Player
- Excellent documentation skills
Oracle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Any Degree from any stream.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly
- Advanced MS Excel skills- Proficiency in data validation, logical functions & ability to analyze data
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Good knowledge of Core Java/J2EE
- Sound fundamentals of object oriented programming and methodologies
- SPRING, Hibernate, JPA
- SOAP and REST based webservices.
- Java Script, HTML/Autonomous XSD, XSLT, JS, OJET, JSON, XML, BPEL
- Microservices, Springboot
- ORACLE 12C & PLSQL
- Exposure to Application servers – WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Exposure to middleware concepts – JMS, MQ, OSB
- Exposure to Security concepts – PKI, SSO, SAML
Top Oracle Interview Questions / Questions Ask In Interview
- Difference between varchar and varchar2 data types?
- In which language Oracle has been developed?
- What is RAW datatype?
- What is the use of NVL function?
- Whether any commands are used for Months calculation? If so, What are they?
- What are nested tables?
- What is COALESCE function?
- How do we represent comments in Oracle?
- What is DML?
- What is the use of Aggregate functions in Oracle?
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.