PTC unleashes innovation with award-winning, market-proven digital solutions that enable industrial companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on-premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
|Post Name||Associate Software Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
- Participate in Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality software releases
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, and testing
- Collaborate with other team members and product owners in the design and implementation of product features
- Deliver software that conforms to business requirements and design specifications, meeting established target schedules
- Implement features in Java using the latest development tools and practices
- Write automated tests and manual test scripts for features developed
- Be a part of the DevOps culture.
- This includes both Day 1 and Day 2 ops for the product.
- Work with publications team to help document features
- Learn new technology, tools, and libraries quickly
- Keep security in mind in all activities
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Experience in server-side programming in Java
- Experience in Object Oriented design and familiarity with common design patterns
- An unquenchable thirst and excitement for solving difficult problems
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with geo-distributed teams
- Good understanding of principles of building performant and scalable applications
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologiesExposure to microservice architectures or distributed systems on Azure, AWS or GCP.
Kindly Share with your friends also.