At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We’re building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
About the Role:
This role will support the CRM applications (primarily focused on Salesforce) across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to start or is early in their Salesforce Admin career, and will offer a wide variety of opportunities to work with multiple Salesforce products.
In this role you will:
- Day to day support and administration of our Salesforce instance.
- Manage Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets and other user support requests
- Assist the Delivery team with entry level development needs
- Data management including mass updates and data loads
- Manage all incoming partner community user support requests
- Assist with ticket grooming
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (or actively working on it)
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform a must
- MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Knowledge and/or proficiency with a variety of technology platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and organization skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Business oriented, having a good understanding of basic business principles and SaaS business operations
- Inquisitive, with a desire to learn and be a contributor to business solutions that achieve the company’s goal of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to perform thorough and accurate testing. #LI-RP1 #LI-Remote
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.