About the job
At Meesho, the HR team is working towards building a People Centric workplace in a User First and Problem First approach. We are looking for a professional who has the passion to solve strategic HR problems in the areas of Performance Management and Central HR Initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in conceptualizing and implementing the Performance Management Process along with relevant communications.
If you are interested in contributing to our intent to a culture of Talent growth, we want to hear from you.
- Design and execute Performance Management Initiatives. This would entail a 0 to 1 journey of process design, execution and change management
- Analyse Performance Management data and measure process effectiveness to generate insights and identify opportunities for improving employee experience
- Work closely with HR Leadership team on central HR Strategic Project and coordinate with Business, HRBPs, COEs and employees for smooth delivery of identified initiatives
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Own the conceptualization, design and implementation of Performance Management and Central Strategic HR initiatives
- Provide support to Leadership teams, HRBPs and employees e.g information on overall performance management philosophy, process, system and data.
- Stay on top of identified initiatives and conduct regular follow ups and review with stakeholders to ensure implementation is proceeding satisfactorily
- Stay abreast of best practices in the industry and leverage the same
- Track and Maintain Performance Management database and insights and patterns in regular intervals
- 1+ years’ experience in human resources
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Ms-Excel and MS- Powerpoint
- Exceptional communication and creative thinking
- Organized and efficient – Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management
- Exposure to Performance Management implementation (preferred)
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.