DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information solutions through activities that include development of essential business applications, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance. The Information Technology Intern will participate in the collection and analysis of project requirements, create technical specifications, build and test application code, assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, can make contributions within their business areas, and learn from experts currently working within the field.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications.
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects.
- Develop, and test code for existing or proposed business applications & build IT Infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting of applications.
- You must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any equivalent specialization
- You must have minimum of a 60% of marks (till the last semester) to be considered
- Should be graduating in 2024
- Candidates should be willing to do the internship from DTCC chennai Office
- Experience and contribute to high-impact projects during a 10-week program (In April-June 23 Time frame)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university/College students in Information Technology departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program (2024 Freshers hiring program) upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here’s what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
- October – Dec 2022: Engage with us virtually and apply to our intern program
- November – January 2023: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2023: Receive an internship offer with stipend and accept
- April 2023: Start the 10 weeks summer Intern Program
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.