Full Creative has released the advertisement for recruitment of the post of Jr. Operation Analyst. the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online asap till the link expires. For these Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the Official advertisement, link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.
About Full Creative Company
FULL Creative is a foundry for new ideas. Over twenty years, we’ve evolved from being a long-distance carrier based in our founder’s garage into a provider of diverse products and services with a mission to change how the world works. FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai) and the United Kingdom (Edinburgh). In the US and the UK, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission, to create a world that empowers people to work Anywhere.
- Job Position: Jr. Operation Analyst
- Company: Full Creative
- Qualification: Any Graduate Can Apply
- Location : Work From home Job
- Salary: 25-30 K ( Expected)
- Age Limit: Minimum Age Should be 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit is No mentioned
- Experience: Freshers and Experienced Both Can Apply
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to support Contact Center’s reporting requirement for any issues they’re facing
- Should be good at reading numbers, analysing trends, etc.
- Should be able to ensure the reporting is aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
- Should be able to identify and assess new Contact Center reporting requirements and supporting new technologies.
- Responsible for providing business analysis identifying key business drivers and root cause analysis where ever required in process
Skills and Requirements
- Should have basic understanding of Contact Center Operations.
- MS Office – Excel – Basic Operation.
- Good approach on problem analysis and resolution.
- Should be able to plan and prioritize work.
- Willing to work based on shifts – Rotational Shift (24/7).
- Experience 0-1 year , Fresher are eligible to apply
To Apply Through Direct link
- Click on the below Apply Now link.
- Then You will be redirected to the career page of the Full Creative company.
- Read all the details and Fill all the required details in the form .
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Wait for a few days for a response from the company . Shortlisted candidates will get reverted back.
- Send CV On WhatsApp – 8777014242 , 9830837830 , 7992439090
- Send CV On Mail Id – Sylvester.Roy@conneqtcorp.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Questions for Operations Analysts:
1. Can you describe the different analytical tools you use to evaluate operations?
Demonstrates the ability to use different methods and tools to collect and analyze data.
2. How do you ensure the correct and efficient application of new processes?
Shows the ability to effectively train and motivate staff to follow new processes and monitor their performance.
3. What do you do if employees struggle with working according to the changes you implemented?
Reveals people skills and the ability to solve problems.
4. Can you describe a previous project in which the changes you implemented resulted in significant operational improvements?
Reveals the candidate’s work experience and achievements.
5. How do you manage multiple projects and deadlines?
Demonstrates the ability to perform under pressure, multitask, and effectively manage time.
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.