About Commonwealth Bank
The Commonwealth Bank or CommBank is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, United States and the United Kingdom. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia was established by the Commonwealth Bank Act 1911, introduced by the Andrew Fisher Labor Government, which favored bank nationalization. Commonwealth Bank 2023 scheduled for the role of Operations Team Lead for any graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria, information and application process for this opening is given below.
- Job Role :– Operations Team Lead.
- Location Of Job :- Bangalore, India.
- Qualification Required :– The candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- Age :– A candidate must be at least 18 years old. There is no upper age limit mentioned by Commonwealth Bank.
- Pay Scale/CTC :– The average salary of an Operations Team Lead at Commonwealth Bank is Rs 41,600 per month approximately which will be around 5.0 lakhs per year.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate and develop your team through observation, feedback and coaching
- Demonstrate a commitment to workplace safety through the regular review and actioning of the workplace safety plan and ensuring that delegated security checks are undertaken in a diligent manner
- Supports with workplace relations matters as required
- Develops self in capability areas
- Internal and external relationship management on behalf of the team
- Analyze the teams’ performance to devise plans to achieve the Team’s performance targets
- Ensure staff resources are effectively managed to meet customers’ demands
- Analyzing the work performance of the team to identify better ways to perform tasks and contribute ideas to make systems and processes more effective
- Manage and champion the processes within the team
- Drives a positive team culture and a focus on well-being and reward and recognition
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behavior, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
Expected Knowledge and Skills
- Strong reporting, spread sheeting and reconciliations expertise
- Strong analytical, written and oral skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and documentation skills
- High level of attention to detail and a disciplined and thorough approach to investigations
- Knowledge of CSD systems is desirable
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive and professional internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of the CBA products
- Advanced Excel skills, Outlook skills, Microsoft Word skills.
Selection Process :– The selection process purely depends upon shortlisting. Once candidate is shortlisted, there will be round of assessment test and virtual/ face to face interview. After successful completion of these rounds, candidate will receive joining letter by the company on their registered email id.
Experiences or Fresher :– Freshers and experienced both are also eligible for Commonwealth Bank.
Closing Date :– Candidates need to submit application through online application portal by (05-04-2023) expected. Candidates need to apply as soon as possible. Once seats are full, online application link will be closed.
Is there any Charge :– No, there are no charges applicable for applying any private job. Legit private sector jobs does not charge any recruitment fees from applicants for employment.
Official Notification :– To check all details on their official website, applicants can go through the link mentioned below.
Kindly Share with your friends also.