Amazon Released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Digital Content Associate, with related information like eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information. Read the Official advertisement, link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.
Online retailer Amazon is established in the United States and has offices in Arlington, Virginia, and Seattle, Washington. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon on July 5, 1994. Kindle, Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo, and Fire OS are all goods that Amazon sells. Jeff Bezos serves as the organization’s executive chairman, and Andy Jassy is its president and CEO. There are around 1,608,000 employees working at Amazon.
- Company:- Amazon.
- Job Position:- Digital Content Associate
- Experience:- freshers and Experienced both can apply.
- Job type:- WFH JOB.
- Job timings:- 8-9 hours.
- Gender:- Male & female both can apply.
- Age limit:- NA.
- Salary:- Upto 3.8/- L.P.A. (Expected).
- Job location:- Across, India.
- Selection process:- Interview Based. (shortlisted candidates).
Post details | eligibility criteria | qualification | key skills
Digital Content Associate
- Qualifications:- Any Graduate/ undergraduate.
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Experience:- (Desirable).
- 0-1 years of experience.
Job profile and Description
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Basic knowledge on ML data labeling process, related tools and software used for ground truth generation.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in data labeling on image/video with multiple classes of objects and attributes.
- All India Candidates can Apply For this Amazon recruitment.
- Click on the below Apply Now link.
- Then You will be redirected to the career page of the Amazon Company:-
- Read all the details and Fill all the required details in the form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Wait for a few days for a response from the company. Shortlisted candidates will get reverted back.
Questions Ask In Amazon Interview
- Share about a time when you had a conflict with someone at work. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time you used innovation to solve a problem.
- Tell me about a time when you took a calculated risk. What was the outcome?
- Tell me about a time you had to handle a crisis.
- Tell me about a time when a team member wasn’t pulling their weight. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a decision you made based on your instincts.
- Tell me about a time you used a specific metric to drive change in your department.
- Tell me about a time when you influenced change by only asking questions.
- What was the last leadership development course you took? What did you gain from it?
- Provide an example of a time when you had to complete a project on a budget you felt was too tight. How did you make it work?
- Technical and skills questions
- How would you improve Amazon’s website?
- Tell me about how you brought a product to market.
- What metrics do you use to influence and drive positive change?
- What skills do you possess that will help you succeed at Amazon?
- Tell me about a time when you handled a project outside of your scope of work. How did you approach it?
- Do you know our CEO? How do you spell his name?
- How would you introduce Amazon in an elevator pitch?
- Which Amazon leadership principle do you align with most?
- What does Amazon’s ownership principle emphasize?
- Do you know how many Amazon leadership principles there are?
Kindly Share with your friends also.