Ebay has released the advertisement for recruitment of the post of Customers Service Executive. the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online asap till the link expires. For these Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the Official advertisement, link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.
About Ebay Company
EBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce company based in San Jose, California, that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995 and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble.
- Job Position: Customer Support Executive
- Company: Ebay
- Qualification: 12th, Any Graduate/Post graduate Can Apply
- Location : WFH & Office
- Salary: 25-30K Expected
- Age Limit: Minimum Age Should be 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit is No mentioned
- Experience: 0-3 Years of experience
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Work as per defined processes and SLA – outlook issue process
- Handle all hotline volume within the define SL. Lead the same in terms timely login & staffing during break time.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sellers and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, product issues, and standards and policy related issues that can hamper sales growth.
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Establish a trusting relationship between eBay and the customer while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Share timely findings with the AM’s
- Share learning with team in daily huddles for exciting/unique issue/query worked.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a candid desire to serve with ownership through to resolution
- At times, use negotiation and influence to advocate on behalf of eBay and/or the customer
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Conduct Outreach activities (outbound phone and/or email) including but not limited to – Outreach to customers with product/policy information/education/rollout– Outreach to customers to drive sustainable business growth for high quality sellers and help to maintain a healthy top seller community. E.g. coach customers in regard to policies that may impede progress on their account or result in selling restriction, support to correct listing that are in violation, share best practices to avoid violations etc.
- Training/OJT Lead: Provide training and mentoring new hires or low performers.
- Training/OJT Lead: Provide policy/product/process update with team
- Handle escalated complicated cases
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.