|Company name||:||J P Morgan Chase & Co.|
|Salary||:||INR 5.4 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree||:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
About JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
What if you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learning Technology Operations from the best in the business?
When you join our team you will put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You’ll work directly with clients to build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive. Alongside a motivated team of fellow Analysts, Supervisors and Stakeholders, you’ll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective production support. Finally, your strong technology background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met.
Professional development is a key component of our culture, so you’ll receive coaching, mentoring and a host of other development opportunities alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Planning, monitoring and forecasting business through a data driven approach.
- Good in creating progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills.
- Producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
- Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Excellent Communication skills – Communicate with stakeholders and Senior Management
- Cultivate partnerships and collaborate across teams
- Anticipate and promptly address Client / Customer / Stakeholder needs
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, and deliver strategic solutions to clients
- Take effective and independent decisions / judgements in line with organization goals
- Think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning, and growth opportunities
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Macros / VBA Scripts is a must
- Tableau Visualization. – Intermediate
- Alteryx – Intermediate Skill level.
- Basic Knowledge of Python and Splunk.
- Hands on knowledge of SQL is desirable.
- Proficient using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.