Hike has released the advertisement for recruitment of the post of Associate Founder Staff.All the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online asap till the link expires. For these Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the Official advertisement, link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.
About Hike Company
Hike Messenger, also called Hike Sticker Chat, was an Indian freeware, cross-platform instant messaging, Voice over IP application which was launched on 12 December, 2012 by Kavin Bharti Mittal and is now owned by Hike Private Limited. Hike worked offline through SMS and had multi-platform support
- Job Position: Associate – Founder Staff
- Company: Hike
- Qualification : Any Graduate Can Apply
- Location : Work From Home
- Salary: 30,000 Per Month ( Expected)
- Age Limit: Minimum Age Should be 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit is Not Mentioned
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experience , Freshers Eligible to Apply
Skills & Experience
- Experience of supporting a senior executive of a tech company or fast-growing startup I Owner not a Renter
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including flawless grammar and a rich vocabulary I Think Deeply
- Ability to juggle between multiple tasks, with attention to detail without losing focus and extremely organized I Think Deeply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, anticipate issues, stay calm under pressure, ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity I Top talent in every role
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism, and good judgment I Top talent in every role
- Highly proficient and comfortable with the use of technology for productivity, communications, and experience I Think Deeply
- Demonstrates high EQ, proven track record of strong follow-through & Ownership I Pro sports team
- Proactive and resourceful anticipates CEOs needs and delivers at the high quality expected I Innovate & Make Magic
- Should be able to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities and be used to working independently with limited support I Owner not a Renter
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment. I Move Fast
- Prior experience with all this is not critical :), just a mindset of learning and growing I Think Deeply
You will be responsible for 📲
- Planning & Operations → Administrative support to the CEO
- Operations → Provide administrative support to the CEO, including meeting cadence, calendar management, scheduling his appointments, meeting coordination, and other administrative tasks
- Operations → Act as a liaison between the founders and various departments, facilitating communication and alignment on priorities
- Planning → Manage a multi-city travel itinerary, taking into account time zones, covid protocols, weather delays, traffic and fatigue levels
- Planning → Proactive advance planning for all management committee meetings and Board meetings (including preparation/editing of presentation where required)
- Planning → Understand the priorities, and have a knack for what’s going around so that you can be strategic about how to manage things
- Dealing with Ambiguity → Be ready to throw the entire schedule out of the door when an emergency comes up, then pick it up again when the dust settles
- Operations → Manage internal & external relationships including administrative preparations for investors, board members, press, partners, and social acquaintances
- Strategy → Research & Analytical Support
- Strategy → Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, and use this knowledge to inform CEO take strategic decisions
- Strategy → Use data and analytics to inform decision-making and track progress on key initiatives.
- Innovation → Conduct research, be social media aware, fact-check existing work and prepare reports and summaries
- Planning → Collaborate with internal teams to gather data and information for various projects
- Innovation & Operations → Program Management
- Leadership → Support the CEO in driving cross-functional initiatives and projects to support the growth and success of the company
- Operations → Help the CEO office staff to refine workflows, processes, meeting cadences, tools, calendars, and communications to enhance productivity
- Planning → Anticipate the needs of the CEO, see the bigger picture situation, and solve challenges before they land
- Leadership → Track and help drive the completion of key deliverables and work with some of the brightest minds in the gaming ecosystem
- Good to have
- Leadership → A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Leadership → Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances.
- Leadership → Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining a commitment to deadlines.
- Leadership →Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
Kindly Share with your friends also.