Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users
What will your job look like?
- You will serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users.
- You will appropriately categorize, prioritize, and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved
- You will provide simple solutions at a basic level based on script/methods and procedures
- You will handle all queries pertaining to incidents via email, phone, and the ticket system based on the defined process
- You will coordinate the communication (calls, emails, situation room, and so on) for all critical issues
- You will dispatch cases to be handled by the appropriate function (based on understanding the product, and service)
- You will identify issues that could be resolved at the first level (mark as duplicates, identify non-issues, re-dispatch, and so on).
All you need is…
- Recent graduates; experience is an added value
- Experience with ticket-handling system is an advantage
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development
Kindly Share with your friends also.