About Human Resources
The HR department handles a range of different functions within an organization like hiring & recruiting, training and development, compensation, developing & overseeing employee benefits, promoting employee career development and addressing current employee concerns. The HR Department is responsible for finding talented manpower and placing them in right jobs in the Bank
About the Role
The role of the Circle Employee Experience Manager involves ensuring effective Pre Onboarding and Post Joining activities of new recruits are done within the defined timelines while being responsible for providing consistent and superior experience to all employees across the career life cycle. The team should have the ability to appreciate and understand the compliance angle of onboarding the right candidate, business requirements of manpower, challenges of other stakeholders within the HR department and provide required HR support within the organizational framework. Good knowledge and application of HR processes, policies and sub-systems is also mandated.
- Ensure that efficient onboarding of new recruits are done within the timelines, both number and quality wise by ensuring completion of all the necessary pre-onboarding steps and formalities.
- Responsible for timely and seamless completion of all post joining formalities including staff account opening of the new joinees and making them infrastructure ready.
- Assisting the new joinees on matters regarding Employee Benefits by providing proper resolution of queries and ensuring timely completion of the HR processes.
- Ensuring closure of the Background Verification (BGV) process within TAT including having interim BGV reports for lateral hires in place before scheduled DOJ and closing RED BGV cases.
- Responsible for timely confirmation of probationers by ensuring updating joining kit and employee personnel data on system within prescribed timelines
- Provide regular update and MIS to internal stakeholders
- Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate , preferably with experience in HR Operations / process oriented job.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
- Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Good Excel and database management skills
Kindly Share with your friends also.