• Work From Home
• Work on your own schedule
• Payout will be done weekly.
• Additional incentives for quality and output of your service
• Voice-based calling process and data entry
• NOT a sales program What all you need:
• Computer with Internet
• Android Phone
• Comfortable with Hindi and English (Both Languages are mandatory)
• Regional Language is considered as an Advantage Job Description
• Study the assigned sellers’ profiles
• Call the sellers to collect the business-related details and update them in the seller’s catalog
• Verify the information that is already updated in the profile
• Educate clients about the benefits of this free service for his business and Answer sellers’ queries
• Dispose of the cases with appropriate reason codes basis the conversation with the respective sellers
• Set follow up calls as desired by the sellers
• Maintain quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Achieve the daily/Weekly/Monthly business targets
• Work for a minimum of 3-4 hours a day.
• This is complete a NON-SALES profile.
• Language proficiency Hindi & English (mandatory)
0 – 5 years
Any graduation, or Any PG
Communication Skills, Internet Access, Online Data Entry, Tele calling, active listening, Client Support,
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy.
Over last 25 years, we have been continuously evolving our platform using sophisticated business-enablement technologies to make doing business easy. Our credo, ‘Bada Aasaan Hai,’ appropriately depicts our approach. With 76 million product offerings and 6.7 million responsive supplier base, we provides ease and convenience to our 13.8 million buyers. Our IPO was a thumping success in 2019, reaffirming the trust of our users and investors alike.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the “Most Promising Company of the Year” at the CNBC Awaaz CEO Awards in 2019, ‘Video Content in a Business Website- Special Mention’ at Video Media Awards and Summit 2019, ‘Best Online Classified Website’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards 2018, ‘Best Business App Award’ at GMASA 2017, ‘Special Contribution Award’ at WASME – Super SME Awards 2016, Manthan Award South Asia and Asia Pacific 2013 under the ‘E-business and Financial Inclusion’ category and Red Herring 100 Asia Awards 2008.
IndiaMART has over 2,826 employees located across 31 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
FOR LATEST JOB VISIT HOME PAGE
More jobs updates:-
Kindly Share with your friends also.