Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Then, in January 2005, we became an independent company, bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to more companies. We became a publicly traded company in 2007.
Management Trainee – Community Manager
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee – Community Manager!
As a Community Manager in Genome, you’ll be owning learning experience learners across globe. This role is of not only high visibility but also one that is bound to have high growth potential. And that’s why we are looking for a self-starter who is energetic, agile, and passionate about people and can work closely with senior leadership in the organization. Community Managers will manage the ‘social aspect’ of the learner experience.
• Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
• Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
• Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
• Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
• Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
• Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
• Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
• Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
• Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
• Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
• Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
• Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
• Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
• Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
• Management Reporting and Escalation handling
• Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Self-learning & development
• Graduates & Above
• Agile (Beginner/ Intermediate) preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Kindly Share with your friends also.